Hi! I'm The Idiot! :3
Od·ys·sey :- A series of travels: a long series of travels and adventures
My Odyssey So Fine, It Dares To Defy This Very Time.
The names Mushba-- not Mishbah, not Muzbah, or Bushra, Mushba, M-U-S-H-B-A. I'm 18, in the most delightful country in the world (Pakistan), have the most revered of beliefs (Islam); i'm also sarcastic, but i'd like to think i have a nice of humour, as i steer through these difficult waters i've suddenly found myself in, with the help of a blog no one reads, and a tumblr where i post whatever my heart desires. Currently, due to these difficult waters, i'm neglecting my online life to get a real life, but i'm sure you neglect a few things yourself, so we're even. Feel free to say hi (i'm very nice), or stalk (i can be very rude too!); whatever tickles your fancy.
Type Below ⇩
This Tumblelog consists of reblogged photos and art i like; rants i've written myself; quotes that i collect; links of stuff i want to share/publicise; stuff from my art blog; & causes i support. A good way to navigate through my blog is to click the tags and use the index. Thank you for reading.
TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandma’s lap.